The method of clicking the mouse button numerous times in a single second is known as drag clicking, also known as Tap clicking or Fazer tap. By dragging your fingertips across the surface of mouse buttons, you can drag-click the mouse.
Drag clicking is defined as the number of clicks per second (CPS) generated by friction between the finger and the mouse surface.Average gamers often have 6-7 CPS (clicks per second), thus if you're a player, you might become a drag clicking specialist.
Using only the right mouse, on the other hand, increases your chances of defeating your opponent with less effort. This is not possible with the normal mouse so if you like to drag click mouse first you have to purchase it.
In a game like Minecraft and other games where high clicks per second are required, users usually try different clicking methods to win over others. But if you have the best drag-clicking mouse you can increase the CPS easily with less effort than making you the smart player.
If you are using the normal mouse then it looks practically impossible to achieve 15- 20 clicks per second. Because to do that you have to press your finger very fast which is worthless and useless and you cant press your finger that fast.
Therefore, to become that much efficient you have to use drag clicking mouse that lets you reach high cps easily that is not possible with a normal mouse. These mice are very effective for gamers.
How To Drag Click On Any Mouse?
If you believe that learning how to drag click on any mouse is simple, you are mistaken. It necessitates a great deal of perseverance and commitment. This is not something that can be learned a couple of times.
If you want to master the drag click on any mouse, you must first learn how to modify your fingers and other techniques, as well as comprehend how your mouse buttons work.You also realise that drag clicking requires more than just your fingers and a good mouse. Friction also has a significant impact in boosting the mouse's CPS.
You must first prepare your mouse and finger for maximum friction before you begin drag-clicking on any mouse. As you may be aware, higher friction equals more clicks per second.
So, first and foremost, let's go to work on the preparation.
Clean Your Mouse
To begin, make sure your mouse's surface is clean of sweat and debris. If any moisture or dirt is visible, it should be removed or cleaned.
It's critical to keep your mouse's surface clean in order to maintain adequate contact between your fingertips and the mouse. This results in a smoother finger slip and more clicks.
1. Clean Cloth, Soft Paper, or Microfiber Cloth
2. Alcohol liquid (isopropyl alcohol)
Follow this step clean mouse
- To begin, soak a clean and soft cloth in a small amount of alcohol.
- Then, gently rub the mouse's surface until you feel the dirt that has adhered to the mouse has been removed.
- To make a complete clean, continue this method a couple more times.If the dirt stuck in the mouse didn't come out during that operation, you can use a soft brush to rub the mouse's surface (you can use a toothbrush ).
- Then wipe the surface with alcohol and a soft cloth or any microfiber cloth to clean it once more (if available)
- If you don't have any alcohol, you can use a soft cloth and water to clean the mouse's surface.
- Cleaning with soap and water is also the same procedure.
Once you’ve done this, it’s time to learn how to drag click.
Also Clean Your Fingers
Furthermore, mouse cleaning alone is insufficient to achieve the optimum results.Because an oily or moist finger reduces the friction generated between the mouse surface, you must also maintain your hand tidy and clean.
As a result, before beginning to drag click, wipe your hand to prevent your finger from slipping. After you've finished all of this, you may begin the drag-and-drop operation.
Learn To Drag Click On Any Mouse
- To begin, hold the mouse in the same way you would with any other conventional mouse because holding the mouse is the same and it is the default manner.
- The left mouse button is pressed with your index finger, whereas the right mouse button is pressed with your middle finger.
- Then, with a rapid swift movement of the fingers (as if hovering the finger over the mouse surface), you must strike the mouse's surface and push the button downward.
- Don't press down too hard on the mouse when gliding your finger over it because this prevents the drag switch from performing the clicking action.
- If drag clicking is working properly, you will hear a sound similar to "Grrrrr" This indicates that your mouse is in good functioning order.
- You can go for a full drag or stop in the middle of the button, depending on how many CPS you want to obtain.
- Stopping at a specific moment will become second nature once you've learned how to long drag click.Finally, you can use drag clicking to check how many CPS you're obtaining.
Unkown Benefits Of Drag Clicking
We learnt a lot more about what drag clicking is and how to utilise it with any mouse. Now let's look at how we can use it effectively and what benefits it provides.
Normally, drag-clicking mice are used to play games that require a high CPS. If you've ever played Minecraft, you're probably aware that you'll need more CPS to beat your opponent.
With a regular mouse, average players can get 6-7 clicks per second. However, if you use a drag-clicking mouse instead of a regular mouse, you can get a lot more CPS.
You can also enhance your CPS by using the other best mouse.Similarly, you may recall playing other shooter games in which you needed to fire more rounds at the adversary to win.
Because you are far ahead of the competition, you can simply defeat the enemy. The more CPs you have, the more damage you can deal to the enemy, increasing your win rate.
Drawbacks of Drag Clicking
You feel better after using the drag-clicking mouse, however drag click has some disadvantages. As a result, this article will also discuss some of the disadvantages of utilising a drag clicking mouse.
To begin with, using the drag click feature on your mouse reduces the lifespan of your mouse dramatically. It occurs because mouse switches are frequently used as a result of the use of the excessive dragging feature, putting a significant amount of strain on the mouse.
Improve Drag Clicking Speed
Increasing the high CPS in drag-clicking mice requires high practice But, you can use another alternative method to increase the CPS without cleaning the mouse.
This method can save your time for regular cleaning the mouse and make you productive. The best alternative to improve drag click is using Tape whether it is black electric tape or razor tape or silicon grip tape.
The main purpose of using tape is used to increase the friction between finger and mouse surface. so below I have listed some mouse tape for drag clicking:
Silicone Grip Tape: Silicon grip tape-ins are normally made with a combination of normal electric tape and razer tape. These tapes are better at the grip and less expensive than razer grip tape
Electric Tape: Electric tape is the ideal option for increasing a high CPS because it is readily available and inexpensive. It's also wonderful for improving the grip between your finger and the mouse's surface, allowing you to attain high CPS.
Razer Mouse Grip Tape: The Razer Mouse Grip Tape is meant to improve the mouse's grip and friction. As a result, it is worth more than a regular mouse. Various Razer mice are available for purchase on Amazon. If you believe that a razer grip is too pricey, you can purchase other brands of grips that meet your needs.
What is drag clicking, and how to do it?
Drag clicking is the method of clicking mouse switch very fast in very little time.
How to enhance drag clicking performance?
You can improve the drag click performance by using grip tapes. Because they increase the friction between finger and mouse surface and hence increase the CPS.
Can you drag-click on any mouse?
NO, You can't drag click on any mouse. On ordinary mice, dragging switches aren't made so you need to buy a specially drag-click mouse to get the best result.lEa